Hello everybody! im in a recovery process from a broken marriage, not really broken since we are just separated physically and emotionally but not legally...it was a bitter and hurtful separation which happened last sept. 2004 and so until now we havent tallked to each other and settled or put closure in our relationship...we have 3 kids, all girls who live with me. he gives his monthly suppors, calls and texts his kids from time to time....about me, i was really devastated with what happened, he was my first love since we were 15 yrs old, married for 10 yrs. in short, been in love with him for 22 years...i want to move on and recover from this loss..what i started doing was building a more intimate and closer relationship with the Lord which i admit was not really that good...my husband doesnt want to talk to me yet about situation but im willing and ready to initiate the talk....whatever decision we make for the present and the future, i hope that i would be able to accept and agree with it....please feel free to reply with my post and looking forward to hear from you guys here....God bless to all