Hello, all,
I am relatively new here, and have posted my story under the topic, "He's Just Not That Into You." I am now dealing with the stages of grief, and striving mightily to recover in quick time from a devastating hurt. I am age 54, divorced 8 years now, and certainly don't want to spend more of my precious time wallowing in hurt feelings from being rejected by a lover. I have many, many books on the subject, and have just ordered many more! Since the relationship is truly over, and I KNOW IT!, I am working to get past the pain in every way I can. But I find myself okay for a few hours, and then lapsing uncontrollably into wanting to cry. I am a middle school art teacher, and I can't be doing this! Also, at this point, I look forward to nothing, just wanting to come home from work and hide in my home. Also, I think it is too soon to try to meet someone new, feeling it is better to learn once again to be alone. I just spent three years in solitude, after yet another disastrous relationship.
For those of you who have been thru the recovery process, I would like to hear your stories of success!
ARI