Backi in the 60's my then husband and I owned a nice neighborhood cocktail lounge. It became the place to hang out, safe for women alone and men too since fighting was not tolerated. We had a go-go stage and jacks in the bar and a little band on the week-ends. The Mayors family, the Chief of Police, the Cops and Fireman all hung out there. The thing that amazed me the most was how much alcohol can change a persons personality. These women would come in all dressed to the nines, sayafter the Mayors birthday ball and order a few drinks. They were dressed beautifully, hair in up do's, very shiek then as the night progressed the clothes became discheveled and the updo began to droop and the fancy talk became a slur of words no one could understand. They would sometimes get up to potty and fall down and lay there and giggle. I guess I got a good education on alcohol back then, one of the reasons I don't drink. Plus my ex drank enough for us both for 2 lifetimes. Lets face it, drunk and disorderlynisn't a pretty sight.... [Eek!]