Last time I researched this subject, teen pregnency was on the rise and I'm pretty sure it still is. I don't get why people just don't wait. I mean, your "innocense" is something very special and even though you may feel as a teenager you love a certain person, it isn't always true. Once you have sex with someone, again, your "innocense" is gone, you can't have it back and what if you regret having sex with that person, what are you ganna do then? This last school year alone, I knew 5 girls that where pregnet. A child truely is a blessing, but not when your a teenager. Not only are you only ruining your life, but also your childs because most of the time, you or your baby's father can't get a good education and a good job and then sometimes those children are left fatherless because there fathers run out, or mothers. It just makes your life and an innocents childs difficult. Sometimes it works, but most of the time it doesn't. I am personally waiting until I'm married, or until I find someone I truely love and care for and that they love and care for me. I need to know that it's truely something special. Not only that but aren't teenagers aware that AIDS is rapidly growing. Why shorten your life for one night? I don't understand my generation. There are few teenagers who I belive are mature and who actually think about what they do.