The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 147 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#113982 - 04/06/07 10:17 PM crystal meth arriving in belfast!!
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
well usa flooded with it so scotland and london....and its arriving in enough quantitie and spreading its tendrals in belfast....

If you know about this drug is their anything spacificallie being done to combate it in your areas or is it just generall stuff...

In your own oppinion is it as vicouse a drug as its made out to be?

don't i feel full of cheer in the forums thes last few days , sorrie

#113983 - 04/06/07 11:45 PM Re: crystal meth arriving in belfast!! [Re: celtic_flame]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
I think it's more viscous than it's made out to be. Low cost, easily made, a quick high, and lethal. It's reached into junior and high schools and they fight it like they do the others. Tch, tch, tch...it's everywhere but we don't have enough manpower. I think the police and goverment lost the war on drugs decades ago and it's been up to families and neighborhoods to take it on and save themselves.

If it isn't one drug it's another.
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#113984 - 04/07/07 12:10 AM Re: crystal meth arriving in belfast!! [Re: Saundra]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
Almost forgot. The drug is insidious. They can make it very simply in one room of an apartment and put all signs away in a heartbeat with no telltale odor. I cam home from work one day and one of the buldings in my complex was surrounded by police. The idiots who lived there had a meth lab and blew out one wall of their apartment. Kids, cats, and dogs were held by police in the street and I don't know, but sincerely hope their parents (and owners) were locked away for a long time. But they probably weren't.

You might want to organize a neighborhood watch.
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#113985 - 04/07/07 12:47 AM Re: crystal meth arriving in belfast!! [Re: Saundra]
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Saundra and celtic,I am not going to post 'the recipe' here but my nephew openly told me what kids are doing to make a new 'crack/crank drug' in his hometown. A specific pill and a specific liquid + 90 seconds in the microwave. I was amazed and disappointed all at once. Prescription drugs are pretty rampant on the black market also.

#113986 - 04/07/07 09:12 AM Re: crystal meth arriving in belfast!! [Re: chickadee]
celtic_flame Offline

yea chick ad prescriptions drugs always get overlooked a lot in favour of the more illegal drugs....with the parimilatorie troubles in NI a lot of illegal drugs were stoped comming into the countrie so all people had were prescription drugs and they were abosed and also sold....over heer you cant buy them from a chemist you have to get a doc to prescribe them wearas you can buy a lot stronger drugs over the chemist counter in USA than you can heer...I often wondered how that was monitered in the us or if it was?

chick there two words in the same sentances that chills me drugs and grandchild.

A lot of the recipies are posted on the internet....no need to get hold of a chemistrie student thes days...its scarrie but i am not sure limiting avalibilitie is the answere it be more effective of if they looked and funded stuff to adress the underlying couses to drug use instead of just focussing on the avalibilitie.

Dont you think both methods are necassarie?

#113987 - 04/07/07 09:16 AM Re: crystal meth arriving in belfast!! [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

SANDRA
i got informed that if you got the know how and stuff to make chocolate chip cookie in the house you can make crystal meth....i assumed it had an odere like when you make speed but oderless is a lot more scarie How do you know were its being made....good news for the manufactures bad for us...
I more scared now that you think its worse than how its rmered to be when indivduels are on it all reports are scarrie enough....

thanks for the info ladies...

#113988 - 04/07/07 12:58 PM Re: crystal meth arriving in belfast!! [Re: celtic_flame]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
It is very dangerous stuff. It is highly addictive, too. And it does permanent damage to the body and brain. Do everything you can to keep your loved ones away from the stuff. Everything and anything!

#113989 - 04/08/07 12:14 PM Re: crystal meth arriving in belfast!! [Re: Anno]
browser57 Offline

Loc: Michigan
I'm just getting over the worst cold that I've had in eons. In fact, three weeks out and I'm still coughing. After buying some over the counter crap only to find it didn't dry me up, a friend suggested that I ask the pharmacist for the real stuff. They have to keep it behind the counter. I had to sign for it, and show my driver's license.

So, if you really want Sudefed - thanks to the meth explosion, see your pharmacist. You can still get it - just more hassle.

#113990 - 04/09/07 09:39 PM Re: crystal meth arriving in belfast!! [Re: browser57]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
browser, you don't have allergies, do you?

#113991 - 04/10/07 07:29 AM Re: crystal meth arriving in belfast!!
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Hi, Celt: Have you heard about the test done some time ago in London on pound notes and that it was found that a high percentage in circulation (80% to 90%) had traces of cocaine?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved