Emyjay...what's going on for you is pretty awful and unfortunatley a common ailment (I imagine 95% physical..5% psychological). I went through some similar difficulties a while after my hysterectomy and a good bit into meno. Firsly, due to embarresment I said nothing to my partner, doc or freind! I researched on the net and took a whole load of suppliments(only some of which helped). I put so much pressure on myself to sort it that I got quite depressed for some time!
I then got to the stage when I could not cope...as this trouble I was experiencing was effecting my partner also...so I bit the bullit and approached my doc.

I couldn't find words to explain what exactly was the 'problem'...and the it just tumbled out and I said....
"I think my tickle button is broken!!!"....the Doc.(lady) laughed hard...so much so that I couldn't help but join in. Once the pressure had been lifted..we set about examining causes and thingsI could do, and things that she as my Doc would do.

With some humour added into the pot and when I told my partner(who could not beleive it !!)...I got my h.r.t fine-tuned and things settled down again.

I hope you find the solutions which will suit you pet.

Popea
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love