A healthy, wise way to look at marriage Dotsie, that works and you and Dr.R. are living proof of that. When writing one of the two advice columns I wrote for newspapers, I got two different takes on this subject from wives. One wife stated that she was wild and passionate and experimented in bed, and her husband said AFTER she caught him cheating that she was too "out there" and he felt inadequate in pleasing her ideas of love making. So he found someone young that he could teach (control) his way....
The other wife said just the opposite, that she let her husband do whatever he wanted to do and he cheated but said it was because she wasn't fun in bed. Didn't really seem to take an active part or want anything kinky, and so on, and so on. So here are yet two cases proving that your dammed if you do, and dammed if you don't. In my experience, I have found that if a man wants to cheat he will, no matter what his wife does or does not do. Oh and they will always find a reason to blame the wife for their infidelity ....thats a fact!

Edited by chatty lady (12/07/06 06:16 AM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/