It was wonderful watching the runners although some of them were puking at the end. Tough race.

I might just wait it out a little longer. We're going to AZ on Saturday so I might email her when we return.

I believe that if I was acting that horrible, I'd want someone, especially her, to point it out. On the other side of this, she has never, not once, defended me to our parents. Not once and even when she caused a problem. I actually stopped talking to her for a year because she refused to call them and tell them the truth, that she was the instigator so, I don't know that she feels so close to me.

There have been times that I lied and said I had a headache and was going to go back to the hotel and lie down because she was acting so ugly and mad. And, she spewed venom all over me because I couldn't get them an invitation to this private party we were going to. The next morning, she went off on me again. When we got home I sat down and cried because I was seriously thinking of ending our relationship, it was that bad.

Boomer Queen of Shoes