Lola I suggest you get the book and follow his advice or just stick to the good carbs.
My largest meal is in the morning, usually a 4 oz. glass of fresh juice, rye toast, an omelet with onion, mushroom, a handful of frozen oriental vegetables, swiss cheese and egg substitute. I have 6 or 8 grape tomatoes on the side. You can have ham or bacon but I don't usually....Some mornings I eat oatmeal with fresh blueberries instead, juice and tea and toast.
At around noon, I eat an apple or pear, some piece of fruit.
At 2:00 PM I normally have a piece of fish/or meat and a salad.
Then at 4:00 PM I drink a glass of fresh juiced carrot with some apple and celery mixed in.
At 5:30 PM I eat steamed shrimp, brown rice and steamed oriental vegetables. Somnetimes a sweet potato.
Nothing else but water until around 10:00 PM when I eat a handful of almonds, walnuts and hazel nuts mixed, unsalted. I just nibble on them.

For speed, convenience and taste as well, I buy the frozen Oriental veges by the bags full, because they have about 10 different vegetables mixed together and are just great anyway you fix them....They are delicious in an omnelet, as a side dish or in soup with beef or chicken.
Down 47 pounds today.

Edited by chatty lady (12/04/06 10:52 AM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/