Oh how I'd love to play matchmaker for you Chatty! I could imagine an author type would be nice for you. Puffing away at his pipe, and stroking his dog behind the ears. Wait a minute, he should be stroking you behind the ears!

Actually I think it's very rare to find a situation where one is completely happy. There are days I wish I were single, yet I'm happy with my hubby most of the time. Accepting the fact that nothing is perfect is probably the way to "happiness." I still have to work on that myself. I know if I were single I'd have days when I'd be unhappy, so I think all in all, being married is better. Besides, you can always blame the other one when you have a bad day.

What kind of man do you think you could be happy with Chatty?

The fact that my husband loves to watch sports, and I don't, gives me the freedom to do what I want during the time he's glued to the tube. So I think in some cases it's better if you don't always have all the same interests, then you have a certain amount of freedom, as if you were single.

As they say in Germany, "There is a lid, for every pot."

Matchmaker machmaker give meeeee a match….catch me a catch…..I'm excited for you!