Emyjay,
Sounds like mirror of my life with the the quote in you sentence about Ginny Dolls

"And, I remember: Ginny dolls; Mum deodorant (sticky icky); seamed stockings; Easter Eggs that had a scene inside; being able to buy colorful, dyed chicks at Murphy's or Woolworths at Easter; buying one of the cute little duckies from one of those stores and naming him George; getting my brand new patent leather MaryJanes before Easter, along with a new pair of lace trimmed anklets; Oh, Oh, and my Tiny Tears Doll!"

I still have my doll and ginny doll and the Revlon Doll too . I got my shoes from Hess shoes where daddy worked and went to W.VA to see the Aunts and Uncles who had an out house out in the field away from the main house and had to go my the turkey pen to get there . Oh , they were fune times with the cousins . These are lost times only found in our happy memories of days gone by for us .

Or that hot summer day when we all would go to the movie theater in town and spend all day there to keep cool and then go home about supper time .

Those were the fun carefree days of youth .

Blessings,

Renee
of Maryland