I can't prove the "blue stuff" but did file a report regarding another incident. She actually went to HR and is trying to get me fired. She threatens me everyday with small inuendos and a big smile on her face. It is horrible that she is a grandmother and just so horrible.

I hate to say this, but she is covered in stretch marks from the 150+ she lost, smokes heavily (takes @ least 2 hours daily for breaks), gossips like the dickens -- yet she has $$$ and a lovely family! She just loves to play havoc in other peoples lives! I'm tired of her interuptions and constant hacking (coughing) and always having some type of ailment (yet these doctors don't know what is wrong w/ her!). She literally gets a way with murder. She is one of those types that likes to downplay those who she thinks (and it is all in her crazy mind) try to up play her!

She wastes company time by sending at least 10 jokes a day, and gets away w/ it. Yet, if you send her a joke, she will tell all on you.

Wonder if I should print her jokes to me and leave them on the printer for her boss to see?

I was going to pick up both her lunch and her bosses, yet got tired of her constant bantering, so I said something personal came up, you will need to get your own lunches. I left the office, I'm tired of her.

Can't move to another position w/in the firm. Honestly, the firm is on her side and I would not doubt I'm the one being fired today -- she keeps saying someone is going doooown!

Honestly, I've not had good luck in the legal field, I've lost a job before in this field. And IMHO it is a very volatile field.