Nancy,
I'd love to know what brands you bought. I am sorry that swimwear shopping is so traumatic for women. It makes me envious of men...on the beach with their big hairy bellies shining in the sun, happy as can be. Something is wrong with this picture!

~Bridget

quote:
Originally posted by AvalonBlondi:
Ok Girls..I'm thoroughly depressed today...I went out Bathing Suit (UGH, Yuck, Cough , Choke, Gag) shopping today out of necessity...my kids have given my Hubby and me a trip to the Caribbean for our 30th Anniversary..I have been putting off this shopping trip forever...anyway...I did it...and after trying on about 20 suits I reluctantly bought 3...2 black and one brown (which the saleswoman told me is the "new Black" this year...is it just me or are the lights in store dressing rooms unreasonably harsh?? my skin looked Green!!!!I think they should have candle light in bathing suit dressing rooms for goodness sakes...in any event...I bought nice flowy gaucho pants for one suit and long sarongs for the other 2...the thought of walking around in just a bathing suit was a little more than I could bear...hopefully no one will be looking when I slip intto the water and out of the sarong...I intend to leave it right by the edge of the pool....Gravity has become my mortal enemy...everything seems to be heading south!!! [Roll Eyes]