yethatsme--I'll bet you are a writer-you just need to nurture it. If you view life through the eyes of a writer you just need to take the next step!

My book is titled, The Treasured's Journey.

We as God's daughters are very precious to Him, yet many of us spend each day just surviving. We've been slammed by life and just can't shake off what's happened to us. Many can't see the Bible as applicable to today AND many Christians can't truly relate to it either.

I have taken creative liberty to develop backgrounds for 18 stories, adding details of emotions and reactions in crisis, followed by scripture, then a study to help glean the keys we can apply to our own lives to stand and survive life's crisis with victory.

Once you realize that their emotions and reactions in crisis are the same as we have today--even if the circumstances are different you can then begin to apply the biblical principles to your own life.

I'm going to have to figure out a shorter way to say all that, but in a nutshell that's it. At the end of each chapter there is an assignment and journal pages to help the reader get out what has been buried so that (hopefully) by the end of the book they are living in new emotional, spiritual freedom.