Smile, Your posts have been an amazing source of hope and encouragement for me this month. Your presence through PM's and posts here has been welcome and wise and I thank you.

You mentioned the "honest self inventories". For so much of my life, my brutal self-honesty has been both a blessing and a curse. On the curse side, it involves regret for wasted time, second-guessing and indecisiveness while I find the best and truest way through. On the blessing side, it involves relentless digging for my truth underneath the mangled thinking, turning to God and recognizing His unconditional Love, Mercy and Truth for me and the willingness to relinquish long-believed lies for those Truths.

It's been long, relentless and lonely; there have been many times I wanted to just lie down and give up. But I trusted that the long journey was necessary and would eventually become empowering. And when I hear words like yours tell me that some of my tidbits have helped and uplifted, that alone makes it all worthwhile.