He called at 10:00 Friday eve., I was busy celebrating my bd w/friends. He didn't leave a message. I didn't return his call and won't. He called me every day last week except Tuesday and Saturday. I'm confused. Thursday when I told him I had to put air in a leaking tire, he said be sure to call him if I need rescuing. ????? But that's the kind of stuff they say to keep you hanging on, isn't it?

I've had a very busy weekend. Went out w/friends Friday, Saturday I went shopping w/gf, then my DGS spent the night. Today I'm going to church, then helping for a few hours at another church event in the afternoon.

Still, it has been difficult. I don't play games or hard to get. I have a full life and I'm doing things I normally would do. I don't carry my cell with me every moment (I guess that's a game, isn't it).

Believe me, I won't do anything stupid, but at the same time, I haven't given up on this guy just yet. I will date someone else if anyone interesting asks - but how likely is that to happen? Not very.

Daisygirl