What a nice thing to share. Our Sheltie barks a lot, too, but she is getting better about doing it in the house. Luckily we moved out of a neighborhood in Denver to a lake house in SC where she can run and there are no neighbors directly next to us, no busy road close by, and only the lake behind us! She loves to bark at squirrels and chase them, at birds, butterflies, falling leaves, ripples on the lake - anything that moves! And she can jump so high that one day she just might catch something up there!

I suffer from migraines and occasionally I let them get me down - and she lays right next to the bed or couch until I can move again. She is the same way with my husband - very protective.

There are so many cute stories to tell - they truly are wonderful pets. And yes, we're on our 2nd vaccuum cleaner since we got her - the shedding is awful. We brush her at least once a day and vaccuum daily, too! But she's worth it!

I sure hope you're feeling well now and have no more health problems - you've had way more than your share.

Dreamer