Dear Smilinize: That's a given.. I'm already sending money to a girlfriend in another state which is is putting away in her name. Untraceable to me. I will check with an attorney before making any final decisions. The first marriage I was left only with my daughter (who is the most precious gift to me) so I got the best of what he had to give. The second I won't be so naive.

You know what's so sad? I knew I was be wife number 3, but he was so attentive toward me and was so in touch with my feelings, I really thought that maybe he had learned something or the other's just didn't get it. I truly believe everyone deserves the benefit of doubt. Sad, isn't it, I fell in love with him because of the amount of respect he had for me as a woman. The fact that I was top of the list in his life for matter of importance. How hurt he was because both of his previous wives "cheated" on him. Guess that's why it's hurt so badly. Of all the things I knew men could be, I truly didn't think he would do this because he knew how it felt to be on the receiving end of it. I simple didn't see this one coming.

Thanks for the cheers and prayers...