Oh Lordy and thats a perfect example of what I mean. I am one of 40 women that work for the service that employes me, there are probably over a hundred phone sex services out there with the owners all getting rich from men who call, women don't call. That is a drop in the bucket of whats out there on line. I recently called about an ad where you go into the office once so they can see you and you show them you can typed fast. If you want to work from the office thats fine or you can work from home. You pick a models picture and you become her, typing messages to these men. A trial day of their service is $4.95 but if he wants to join its much more a month and you make a $20.00 fee when he joins..Don't know much more as it didn't interest me at all. Now these men think they are typing messages to the woman they are seeing online....I truly believe that the good Lord is going to put an end to all this Sodom and Gamorra crap and sooner rather than later.. [Eek!] Never checked Ari but I imagine there are thousands, all garbage...Good think you checked this guy out...I'm staying single and alone, its safer. Take care ladies.