Oh You Girls(notice the girl part)

Are just the best! I'll follow up on all these ideas and see which one comes out on top - but Chatty, how LONG does it take you to do 2800 envelopes? I'm not really sure I have the patience, and then they would end up thrown all over the floor, or out the window? Or even worse, AT someone? I might seem somewhat tame, but after all, I AM Irish.......

But oh, hey, I just saw Hewlett Packard, Daisy, they LIVE here! Their compound is so big they have their own lake. With geese running everwhere and also a tennis court, a baseball diamond, parks, and on and on........I wear Liz Claiborn almost exclusively as I fit into their demographics perfectly (NOT ==I do wear Liz but only because my extemely wealthy friend from high school is the same size I am and buys a seasonal wardrobe 4 times a year and then sends them to me at the end of the season! Bless that girl). Pharmacueticals I would think would take a particular expertise, but you know- maybe not. I just need to check this stuff out. But this is getting to be really fun. I feel like I'm being poked just a little to rouse myself from the grief of Nichole. And that's a good thing - she needs to be where she is and I need to be where I am. So.

And again, thanx
Searcher