I buzzed mine down to 1/2" at the sides for the summer. I still have the ponytail halfway down my back but it's up in a barrette when the weather's hot (till October?) Bangs to hide some of the wrinkles. Fine straight hair so my options are limited.

But -- I am SOOOOO excited!! -- a new beauty supply store opened in a local minimall and they have really neat colors that the clerk says will color the silver only, which is what I want. I'm actually fine with the silver and I've never colored my hair ever ever, but these are really cool colors. I can get semi-permanent haircolor highlights in bright purple, or magenta, or hot pink. If they were permanent colors, I would've bought right then; I just hate the idea of messing around every 5-6 shampoos. I'm into the VERY low maintence beauty regime.

At first when I asked about purple, the clerk tried to steer me to more plum or burgundy shades, but I just gave her a dirty look. I mean, why go through all that trouble just to look inconspicuous?