Type into the computer Magnets and see what comes up. I ordered my bed and pillow covers so long ago I don't remember exactly where I ordered them from. I have a full coverlette on top of my matress, as well as one small one on my pillows. NOW for the tendinitus or any other spot pains. Homedics of Keego Harbor, Michigan puts out the Thera:P Magnetic Therapy System it consists of 10 different wrapping with magnets fitted into them. I bet you could find a phone number for them or they'd be on the web. I bought mine at the Robinson-May Store for $59.99 but you get magnets for every part of your anatomy. You could probably call a Robinson-May anywhere and order them. Nothing before these magnets gave me relief from neuropthy of Diabetes or my moms Gout which she suffered for for years in tears, now its gone and when she feels a twinge, she applies the magnets and whalla, pain GONE. Oh, and thanks for the testomonial Garrie. I also wear shoe magnets, so does my mom and dozens of her friends. [Razz]