Candice, I have a couple thoughts. I brought this topic up the other night while with a crafty friend. [Big Grin]

She thinks picture frames are the best. You can make them out of cardboard, or go the easy route and buy the cheap ones you can decorate at Michael's. There is a whole new sction for card making with all these cute little designs you can glue on cards. They can be used on the frames. And a nice way to personalize it would be to put a picture you have of the person, their family, spouse, whatever int he frame before you give it.

To think ahead, the next tiem you have an office party you could take some pictures with the frames in mind.

Another thought that I love to receive is candy! No surprise here.

I have a friend who gives us Easter candy every year in this cute little box with all these very dainty chicks, bunnies, and eggs. They are made from the little plastic molds. My daughter makes them too. She's making pumpkin lollipops now. There are some staring me in the face every time I open thefreezer, but I know they are not to be eaten yet!

Anyway, I think candy is such a nice gift, especially when it's made. It's thoughtful and no one really takes the time to make it any more. Plus it's pretty too. How you package it makes a difference too.

Just some thoughts! [Big Grin]