DJ,

I must agree with you. AS well as what you have described, there is also the history of this conflict between muslims and the West......Many are guilty of memory-loss in this country and of being complacent.(including myself) Whereas, others, such as Muslims, have long term memory in tact, and are now lashing out in fury against mixed messages sent by countries of the west.....This is a very complicated issue, which I am not qualified to explain, but I have learned enough that says the west is not lily-white in this game, and I know that the oppressed will eventually rise up with anger. No matter where they are from nor what religion they espouse (sp?).

I see a correlation between the young people in this country who feel abandoned, bullied, and outcasted by their peers - who have taken to violence to make their point, and those in the countries of the world who have felt the same. I truly believe these are more matters of monetary class than anything else .... well, and due respect. Further, world wars have been waged on just such seemingly trivial moments...it is right we should fear the consequences.....

In short, I believe that this uproar is not predicated on today alone, but the history of our countries' behavior toward one another. Watch your history tv, gals!!!!

With consideration toward all, Searcher