This invasion of perversion just plain makes me mad. I am sick of it. These inhuman beasts are making every aspect of life unsafe. The myface site could have been a fun place for kids, but these disgusting perverts have made it dangerous.

I get angry every time I pass the parks and roadside rest stops that have been closed around here because they were popular hang outs for teens that gradually changed to drug drops, homosexual hang outs, and pick up sites for pedophiles.

I think much of what appears to be an epidemic of perversion is related to increased drug use. The addicts I have known are deeply spiritual people, but drugs separate them from their soul. Some have spoken to me about that and of the need to seek arousal through increasingly perverse sexual acts.

I wish I had a solution. For one thing, maybe we could stop portraying celebrities who use drugs then go to rehab as heroes and we could stop releasing perverts from prison. At this point we are the ones confined. We are in prisons of fear. Fear for ourselves and for our children.

smile

[ March 01, 2006, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: smilinize ]