Kristin or whoever asked, be sure to open that can of beer first or it could and will probably explode...I am having Christmas at my son's home but am bringing something special. He is having a huge ham and all that goes with it. I am making a roast and Italian sausage with peppers. This is wonderful mad eahead so you don't miss any of the party. Make the roast as you always do only poke a knife into it in several places (when raw) and insert this mixture: I tbls. of lard, two crushed garlic bulbs, and 1/2 a tsp. of Italian seasoning. Mash it all up and push it into the knife holes. It will permiate the roast flavoring it. Once its done set it aside to cool. Saving the juices. Now grill or pan fry (lightly) either regular Italian or turkey italian sausage. When nearly done add several large sliced up green peppers and a big slice onion. Remove sausage.... Once the mixture is done, soft, set it aside. Take the roast drippings and add water and a beef boullion cube to it stirring steadily then add Wondra to thicken slightly. Now add a tbls. of maple pancake syrup, yes that's right, then slice the roast, add your sausage and the pepper and onion mixture and cover and let slow cook. It gets so tender and makes wonderful sandwiches on a good hard roll.....It's something different. [Big Grin]