Chick, I'm so glad they worked out okay! That's a good idea about the foil pans - I'll pick up a few at the dollar store next time I'm over there.

I haven't tasted an Eatmore bar since I was a little kid. I remember them as being more sticky and gooey than these things.

I do cut my squares too big...if I don't, hubby will eat two small ones, so by cutting them slightly bigger, he'll only eat one, which is slightly less than two smaller ones. He's diabetic and is supposed to watch his intake, but since he DOES eat these things, I at least try to limit how much he eats at one time. Since his sugar level has been stable and healthy for several months now, I'm not too concerned.

What I feel really badly about is that I gave my brother a whole batch of them a few months ago. I love him so much and just wanted to delight him with a special treat. He devoured them; it really bothered me at the time how little willpower he had, and how I had "enabled" this unhealthy binge. Two weeks ago he took himself to emergency and discovered he's diabetic with his blood sugar hovering at 24! So no more decadent anythings for him for awhile!