Sugar, Bless you woman for being able to speak the truth. As our son's stand on the precipice of manhood, most of us see some of their father in them and unfortunately, that ain't all good!
Though adopted and raised by my husband, my oldest has some of the characteristics of his biological father (the donor as I often refer to him). Those traits are worrisome. I will pray for your son and hope that at some point, he gets some help in recognizing the parts of himself that need work, sooner rather than later. But you know, he's gonna fall in love some day with a woman, strong like his mamma, and she'll kick his ass and maybe that will break the cycle. We can only hope!

I relate to, "I love you but get the hell out of my house". When I sent my oldest off to college last year, his siblings and I did a happy dance!
He was like a whirlwind of chaos. But now, in just two days I will deliver my son again...this time to the army. While I'm relieved that he is moving out and moving on, I am frightened to death of what the future might hold.

So I'll be lifting you and yours up in prayer and I'm asking that you keep me in yours as well.

God bless you!
Kathryn