I just learned that a close friend's daughter that is an emergency room nurse at the hospital where they took the wounded victims tended to many of them.

She says that it was extremely difficult since they didn't know how many more were going to arrive. She says there were trampled victims, children they had to wash blood off of to see if they had been shot and where.

The 911 calls were played today. Those were so sad. Then they interviewed a very nice lady that provided child care to both of my children when they were toddler ages. She was so nice that often I felt like I was not paying her enough but she'd insist that I was. Her daughters were the same. She is a part of the Church of the Living God. I recall her attempting to get me into her church a few times. When she started teaching my children their ways and a few other things that creeped me, I pulled them.

It's really weird that the very feelings I had about the nice lady are the very ones the media is investigating now. They believe that the end of time is now and that the shooter is not responsible for what he's done. They believe that he is also a victim of evil spirits that are here to bare the signs of the time: The End.