Blue, I found this info and posted because it tells it better than I can. I am disappointed because when I went to read it just now, it has been erased from my computer(from problems last week). I guess I will have to wait until the hard copy comes in to finish it. Leigha is a beautiful woman who inspires us all with her words of wisdom. A lot to absorb at times but so worth it.

Her book tells of her harrowing experience with suspected corporate poisoning and how she survived with the intention of making the world a better place. Before 1989, she was not an environmentally conscious person with the concerns of the world weighing on her heart and mind. Her favorite pastime was shopping and her preoccupation focused on finding her ``knight in shining armor.'' Then, in 1989, she began her battle with life and death when she was poisoned by n-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA), a toxic ``corporate byproduct,'' an organic radical compound.

From 1989 through 2001, von Micks battled the illness brought on by what she believes to be corporate and government irresponsibility and their indifference. She felt close to death so many times that she began to feel empathy for all the ills of the world. Sunblood is her story, but it is also a call to action. She tackles the big questions and examines who really controls the world -- governments or corporate giants. Through her quest to recover she challenges the fabric of modern society and develops new perceptions on politics, economics, medicine, religion, the environment, law and war.

A challenge to change perceptions about the world, Sunblood ``opens a new way that defies all world systems and market share in order to bring (readers) truth and a chance to live outside this world's fear, control and pain.''

von Micks lives in the heart of Kootenay Mountains in British Columbia. She is a founder of applied methodology and quantum principles that circle toward the truth of healing humanity and the planet. Sunblood is her first book, and she hopes that she can help ``every single man, woman and child'' make this a better world. For more information, visit her Web sites at http://www.leighavonmicks.com and http://www.sunblood.ca

Hope this helps.
chick

[ November 10, 2005, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: chickadee ]