Ms D,
These wounded women are looking for answers, strength, and solice.(Tell you something you don't already know, right?).

You're it because they've found someone who will listen to them, and let them lean on without having to fear.

The problem I think is that there are so many abused women leaning on YOU that you can't breathe. You are there "safe-house" I think. I also think this can cause even more problems because you cannot be their strength. They have to learn to do it for themselves.

I've know women who would go to psychics on a regular basis. They wouldn't dare make a move without first checking with Madam Swammie (not her real name). Hello? ...who living who's life here? I'm not advocating that you STOP helping these women. I think you are very, very good at what you do. But I am saying that you cannot save the world. I think getting someone to come in and take over the site/forum, whatever say...once a week, twice a week, might just save your sanity...Not only that, it would give you time to go shopping for some new shoes...am I right? I do hope you have someone who YOU can lean on. Don't forget you've got a room full HERE.

JJ