Sorry Jabber, I thought I had jumped into this discussion. I guess I thought about answering, but wasn't sure I do anything off-beat.

I used to sew all my clothes, and they were very distinctive, but these days I really need a new sewing machine, and I pretty much try not to use the one I have - even for mending.

I would love to learn how to quilt.

I bake in my spare time, and find it very enjoyable and therapeutic. Local friends love to be invited to my Wednesday night dinners, which quite often feature a "comfort food" main course, and an exotic dessert.

Ages ago I had time for art classes and pottery and painting were favorites. Again, that is something I would love to do again.

I didn't really know much about geocaching, but I looked it up online for more details, and found out there are apparently some opportunities to explore right here in Galena. Here's one.

As I don't have a GPS device, I'll ask the obvious: What sort of GPS device do you use? Is it one you can carry around with you, or is it permanently mounted in your car?
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com