CrossStitch Queen, I so hear you!!! I'm going through some very stressful situations in my life right now and feel so alone. I don't know how I got here either!!! I'm one of those people who gave a lot, especially a lot of time and listening and care to others, but now that I'm the one in need, nobody's there. One of my situations involves a fairly serious (or at least, frightening) health issue...there's not one person, one girlfriend I can phone and talk about it. Nobody. And hubby doesn't feel comfortable talking about it because he's scared too. It scares him to face the possibility of losing me. So I feel terribly alone these days. If it weren't for being able to confide in some of my sisters here, who have been praying me through the past few weeks, I'd be going out of my mind. I will eventually share the health issue, but still have to find a way to tell my niece first, who will be devastated. I'm waiting until I know exactly what we're dealing with before telling her.

Anyway, I do hear you, and feel your frustration and emotional pain. I'm having to come face to face with so much these days and it isn't easy doing it alone.

(Maya Angelou)