Sharon , I am so happy to know that you have evolved enough to realize when situations or people are beginning to be toxic and that you give yourself permission to avoid them ...you can't be good to others really until you can first be good to yourself..:)

My Doc told me that natural vitamin D is the best..and told me to let the sunshine penetrate the skin on my arms or legs for 20 minutes each day now that the weather is warm enough...so I have reduced my vitamin D intake from 3000mg in the winter to 1000 mg taken with a glass of orange juice with added calcium and vitamin D and 20 minutes in the sun without sunscreen...it's only been 3 weeks...so I'll let you know if I notice a difference with the reduction. I have to admit that my mood has been much brighter with the change in weather...and I was down the shore last week and spent hours walking the beaches each day...and that makes me sooooooooo happy.

I feel so badly that you don't have a happy outdoor place to sit now...I wish I lived closer to you because I would come and help you create a little oasis in your outdoor space..until your hubby gets to it...isn't there a nice park nearby where you could take your book or journal for a half hour sunbath each day?

I'm so happy you called your BFF...is she recovered from her recent illness? And I hear you about your "Phone Phobia" I often forget my cell phone and it drives my kids crazy..I don't know what it is..I think seeing the world walking around with phones to their ears constantly has been a big turn off for me...:(

I hope you are having a good day today ..
get some sunshine my "twin sister" xoxo

People may not remember exactly what you said or what you did...but they will always remember how you made them feel