So much has been said about this lady..
she did not come from poverty.she maybe was lonely without her role as carer.yet she knew she had her dream.
she is the last child in a large family with older parents..her schooling was before Warnock act in UK where more assistance was given to teachers of pupils who had additional needs.had she been born later her education would have been "kinder" by that I mean those who were unkind would have been educated better..The name calling would have been stopped and those people taken to one side.That pattern existd all too often.

Those who depleted her confidence in the schoolyard will be aware how cruel they were.she lives in a small community.
her legacy to others is multiple...not just music.
from what I hear...she has tried to break in to acting/drama but at college did not have the emotional stamina to cope.Hence the need for help in her early education.Money may now buy expertise and fill her additional needs.I believe this to be possiblr.

Everyone wants a part of her...the feminist movement..the media..but if she gathers a good team and her brothers protect her from sharks..then long may she flourish...the cd is well produced and this may be her forte..where the pace can be monitored.the chat show people who ask about her cat...ask for a twirl should be told off...listening to how other express their opinions about Susan has taught me so much.About societies perception on diversity.
my opinion is that we judge her voice...and learn to put other misconceptions to one side.
I enjoyed buying her cd...and enjoyed listening..
Eagle...you have a treat in store.