Thx Yonuh. I agree totally about posting when moved or interested to do so. This stuff is great entertainment, comic relief, and highly educational!

I've always liked the 'mind over matter' sentiment too.

FYI, I lived in Phoenix for 8 yrs in the 80s. Absolutely loved it from Oct-June (July and August?, well, you know....) Visited Oak Creek Canyon, Sedona, Prescott, etc. as much as possible. Very spiritual (to me, anyway). Ended up divorcing, out there, so moved back to Ohio (with only $1000 and a car, to my name), but I hated leaving the state and still recall it fondly. I imagine it is quite different now, with so much more population, more expensive, etc. I believe I'd consider living there again.... if/when I become unlimitedly wealthy and can afford to move my whole entourage of horses, dogs, husband and books back out west. I also lived in NM for almost 4 yrs. I really like the west, but it is SO hard to survive, economically. (Hmm! Guess I'm stuck being a midwesterner smile ) Anyhoo, thx for the belated welcome and know that I'm a former "Zonie" who still fondly rcalls my AZ days (and envy you your home).

Author website: http://www.olgraymare.com
"Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am..."