Chatty, you aren’t being nosey at all. You girls have been accompanying my path with “A” for so long. You are family.

Yes, “A” still cries when she leaves us, but it isn’t the heart breaking sobbing anymore. Sometimes, but mostly not. Her mother has been trying to bond with her the past two months, and I think it’s working. She flew to Florida with her for 4 weeks, came back for our big birthday party, and to everyone’s surprise flew with “A” again to Florida for another 3 weeks. Apparently she got some cheap stand by tickets.

My dil claimed her grandmother is terminally ill, and she wanted to be with her. Oh please, her grandmother has Alzheimer’s, and doesn’t even know who her granddaughter is. (And yes, the grandmother is still alive today.) Oh well, the most amazing part of all this is that she and my son seem to get along very well. I don’t ask many questions. I’m just grateful when there is peace and harmony in the family, and that “A” has apparently adapted. The only thing that I find strange is she never goes to her Mom, at least when we are there.

My son and dil want us to come along on their summer vacation, end of August.. We would rent a Finca ( a Spanish farm house) on Mallorca. So, I take that for a good sign.

Lola, Michael’s mom creates those calendars every Christmas. I have made photo books though. I love them, and there is always one lying around in our living room to leaf through. How are your little angels doing?