Sorry Chatty Lady, had to restrict age for several reasons. Primarily, it is a tiny study, also the impact of historical context of women and the sexual revolution of the 60&70's. there were a lot of restrictions that probably would have been dealt with differently if my numbers were higher.

BTW, my branding is The Ageless Sex Life, hopefully within the next month or so I will have a website on line geared to everything to do with ageless sexuality. I live part of the year with my chosen mom, we adopted each other 6 years ago and now she is 92. At 89 and widowed she found a new love after 64 years of marriage. I taught her to Zydeco dance at 88, unfortunately still drives (I've asked her to limit this to the compound she lives in when in Florida). I learned this year age is but a number when I turned 60.

I do agree, sexual expression doesn't stop it changes. And from listening to a lot of stories, it gets better. More about the journey then the goal of expressing oneself sexually. All about sexual prime not genital prime - terms coined by David Scharch, "Passionate Marriage" - great book.

Enjoy!