My daughter has been at her Dad's since February 8th. She says she wants to stick to the 30 day agreement. When 30 days are up she will decide whether to stay or move back with me.

Her Dad does not want to honor our agreement. He just served me with court papers and wants $$$.

My daughter says he is selfish and she knows he is all about the money so I don't get why she stays there.

I really think this is about her friend. She likes living with her but also she is being pressured because her friend can't move back home. Well she can but she hates her Mom's new live in boyfriend. Her Dad moved out one day and the next day the new guy moved in. They do drugs, drink etc. Her Dad is an alcoholic so she can't live with him. She needs to stay with my daughter at her Dad's.

My daughter emails me and tells me she misses me. I email her too. She is coming over tomorrow to hang out.

I am kind of stuck as to what to do but am just going to be supportive and will let her figure it out. If she wants to talk about it I will but I don't want to be the one that brings it up.

She said she will let me know in 30 days so I will stick to that.

As for the court papers I have 30 days to respond from the 14th.