I don't believe the pharmaceutical companies' hype at _all_, with regard to women's health. I'm convinced that my mom's breast cancer was a result of her 30 years on HRT. and then they put her on drugs that my sister and I believe led to her blindness.

I personally cured an orange-size ovarian cyst and debilitating fibroids in about 6 months, by changing my diet and using over-the-counter progesterone creme from Arbonne, created according to Dr. John Lee's specifications. It also cured my hot flashes and helps me sleep.

Let me add in here that my gyny's response to my miracle cure was "I didn't tell you to use that. You could have sued me if it didn't go well." Actually, yes, I did ask you what you thought about progesterone creme and you said, "It doesn't work, but try it if you want to."

I fired her, of course. Never went back. Though I should've written her a not to say why.

Start by reading Dr. John Lee's web page (if it's still available) or his books. Progesterone is the hormone from which estrogen derives. Too much estrogen leads to all sorts of female problems. Male ones too.

Bio-identicals = synthetic. Think about it. If it's the same as natural, then why not use natural? It's just another way for pharma companies to exploit women. My sister had a ton of negative information about them to the point where I got sick of reading it -- it should be available out there.

Soy is also a problem. If you look at the way it's manufactured in the US you wouldn't want to ingest it! Maybe you can get organic imported soy, but not likely.

Edited by DJ (02/01/09 07:05 PM)