Eagle, I was once prescribed, uhh, I lost it that fast. Shoot, what was that called? Oh, Serzone for depression. I took only half the dose the whole time I was on it and it worked like a dream, a dream, I tell ya!

I felt the difference within days just as you have. The clouds moved and I felt so much lighter I couldn't believe it.

I took it for a month and felt like my old self. It ran out and I didn't refill. Within days, I was back in the dumps. I refilled and listened to my doctor, staying on it for about a year.

I share this for two reasons. One, is that I only took half the recommended dose and it worked, as you say your medicine is workiing. I think soem of us are super sensitive to drugs. I would get tired when I took Extra Tylenol for cramps. The other reason I share is with the hope that you'll aslo listen to your odctor and stay on it as long as she's prescribing it for you.

I can't tell you how much joy I felt while reading about you feeling lighter, happier, more energetic, etc. Praise God. Keep popping the pills. They work! Sending more happy thoughts your way!