Mustangal,
I've watched your posts and you are a caring, intelligent woman.

kick these people out of your life. You are better, wayyy better than this. It sounds to me like you are held by guilt to them and it's getting old. Guilt should be felt for five min. and then it's too much time on it. This is what psychiatrists say, Five min. of guilt is too much.

The boy/ man is now the militaries problem, God help them, they get some of the worst of society now. You need to stop thinking he is your responsiblity in any way. Your sister did what she did and created what she did in a child and they say we get the children we deserve. The boy/man is a loser, and NOT your loser, he is your sister's loser.

I am blunt because I can't bear to read what is happening to you and I respect you on this forum.

Blast your parents!! No guilt, no more visits, no more phone calls, set them straight! Let them know you are not available anymore for their drama and get the drama out of your life.

Mustang gal, we get used to drama in our lives when we come from families like yours. It takes a strong will, a plan and a commitment to get out of the cycle of drama and negitivity. If you need help from a psychologist to stay strong in the face of all of these people, by all means, get one, that is what they are for! Make the big decision and change your life!

I know that the woman on this forum called Mustang Gal is capable of calling it a day with these negative people. YOU are better than this and it's a mess they made, not you!

Your life could be SO, SO much better!

Again, I respect you here, Mustang Gal, and I believe in you. Will you consider giving them up and getting support if you need it?

I pray your life improves and that you have strength to continue to do the right thing.

If you choose to make your own family of friends, you have the support of all who are here on the forum and I'm sure other friends who would help you.

Make a family of those who give as much as you do and life will be sweet.

I wish this punk luck in the military. They are taking even those with records, or "persons of interest," in the Army and trying to give them discipline, etc... You should wash your hands of him and let the military parent him, that's what they do.

The first words in boot camp: WE ARE YOUR FAMILY NOW!!!

He's in now. He's parented all over again.

good luck my friend.

Dancer

"Question your privilege"