Hi Deborah...yup, I'm doing a "me too" on this one...smile. I understand it isn't necessarily the most common, although I seem to be around a lot of folks who are that way...Law of Attraction at work (at least that is my take on it). For years, I was the "odd one out" and I got some coaching on a different way to approach things. When I did, many of the old group fell away...no angst, no nastiness, just fell away. Once I let go of the old, I began attracting an amazing group of people who shared my, admittedly eclectic, belief system and I am no longer the odd one out!

In the last few years, I've learned that what you describe is the same for me...I have been an intuitive and empath and gained my knowledge by so much of the unseen transmissions (body language if you will) that we all have. It has been a challenging road since many times I couldn't understand why I knew what I knew...I knew it and I questioned it because I couldn't explain it and yet, time and time again, what I felt turned out to be true. Quite a bizarre journey in many ways.

I responded to your PM (thanks) and would happily refer you to my Reconnection practitioner. However, it is a series of sessions combined to equal a Reconnection and 3/4 of the series must be done in person. Darn...she is a great person and I'm betting you would like her a bunch!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!