Humlan (and others!)...thanks for understanding when I was posting in different places. I wasn't sure where to post so I posted in the first place that seemed appropriate. One advantage, and disadvantage, to overthinking was one was a "request for prayers" and one was "good news"...I appreciate your patience and kindness.

We did have a good weekend and I'm glad I had been on some supplementation ... given how tired I am at the moment, I probably would have been bedridden without the gracious care of the holistic MD I've been working with for about 2 months! One of the challenges of suffering from adrenal exhaustion is that it doesn't take much to throw you into a real tailspin. The constant stress of the last few months left me without many reserves.

I'm worn...the emotional upheaval, as I'm sure you can tell from my posts, has been tremendous. We did clear a lot of doo doo this weekend and I'll admit I've enjoyed being with him AND it has been a rough road.

Now I get to see how we move forward and deal with my son wanting to move someplace else and shift my focus to getting some billable work. So, lots of prayers appreciated and lots of prayers going to the women in this amazing group. I haven't taken the time to start back through the threads and see what I've missed and will do so a little bit at a time each day.

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!