Hi Dancer

Great tips (as always!)...since I regained the weight I lost two years ago, my clothing spending has dropped to almost nil (great for the budget!)...now I'm at the point where I don't really know what to wear that looks good on my frame and doesn't look like a sack of groceries hanging around (oops, now that I think of it, maybe that's where the missing items from the grocery went...and to think, I figured it was my poor memory for leaving them at the store...grin). This is when it is a real kewl thing to work from home...except that hubbie gets to see me in the same old baggy sweater (inherited from my son) and pants 'cuz that is all that fits right now! I truly don't like going shopping right now 'cuz nothing I put on seems to do much for me. So I'm counting my blessings that lots of clothes aren't needed and considering boxing up the pretties that I had last season so they don't keep "sticking their tongue out" at me and saying "nah nah nana boo boo" at me when I go to the closet!!!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!