ChattyLady you are one GRAND LADY grin and a hoot to boot grin

And I agree with you all here..sincerely. But don´t forget to "wait" or put yourself on "stand by" mode for your kids. They are in the busiest time of their lives right now..and life is very very high powered and high speed today..much more than when we had our kids. So maybe they are just in a whirlwind of responsibilties..and therefore, they sometimes don´t act as they should..don´t get to that phone call to you..or maybe they overreact because they are so stressed out..feeling like robots. And yes, maybe they are making what you see as big mistakes. Hand on heart..you never blew it with your parents when you were in the midst of your child raising years? I sure did..still do..eventho my kids are have all flown the coop now (boo hoo cry). And I have followed some paths during those years that were a BIG MISTAKE..I can see that now..not then, I didn´t have the time.

So..draw your boundry lines..make your point..but wait for them..stand by..they just might come back..in time. Hopefully before we croak..I know blush

with Love! Peace! and Understanding!

And all this is just a thought..an opinion, from yours truely.