I thought I would take this opportunity to tell everyone how to post a pic in a post...wait....a pic in a post. That sounds too much like a pig in a post. Hmmm...speaking of which, I'm putting a picture of da Queen here inside along with Dinah, my traveling buddy from high school who was brave enough to go to Alaska with me this summer. We visited our long-time friend Vicki who is a teacher there.

On a clear day, you could see the outline of Siberia Russia...no joke. I'm the one on the left who resembles the Michelin Man.

So here goes:

To post a picture in a post, you select "INSERT AN IMAGE" which is the fourth icon over from the left when you do a new post.

At that time, you can decide whether it goes in the middle, left, right, or non floating.

Once you select where you want your photo to "sit" inside the post (I selected left for this one), a menu will come up that tells you to ENTER THE COMPLETE URL (or address) for the picture. If you are COPYING AN IMAGE FROM PHOTOBUCKET, please make sure you delete the [img] that will accompany your URL address when you insert it here. The one at the beginning of the picture, and the one at the end.

They will be in the address if you copy it from PHOTOBUCKET and it is from the list of options that say "IMG CODE." If you use that one, please make sure you delete the [img] at the beginning and end of the URL. Then your picture will show up.

Why? Because this is already embedded in the code HERE. You don't need it twice.

ps---that's the Continental Divide behind us.