I've been getting the newsletter but I decided that it would try to get in on conversations with ladies in my age group. I belong to a group of baby boomers called Baby Boomer DIVAs led by Beverly Mahone, a radio talk show hostess.

I'm 62, a widow and have four sons, 38, 35, 32 and 29. They are living in Phoenix, some are artists and musicians and others are employed. My youngest just recently moved down there to attend school at Maricopa Skill Center. I'm hoping he'll have a job soon to help his brother with expenses and pay the school for the loan they got for him.

My husband and I were married 27 years and died of cancer. His cancer was related to uranium exposure as a child. I really miss him and miss being married. I trust in the Lord for the life I have now. I haven't been able to go to his grave but one time since he died. There is a huge gate that crosses the road on the reservation and I don't have the security code to get in.

I live in a very small community 25 miles south of Gallup, New Mexico. I work in Gallup in an internet provider business as an administrative assistant and am a worship leader twice a week at a church here. I am also involved with a group of ministers and lay people who have a training facility for Navajos, a native tribe in the northern part of Arizona.

I teach piano to three students but my students hit and miss their lessons. I enjoy teaching them and want to instill the same music understanding with my worship team.

My interests are varied. I love to take photos and have tons of them in my computer just waiting to be included in an album or two. I also write poetry, songs and sometimes an article on what interests me. I keep tabs on the news and love watching "Burn Notice" and "CSI" and "HGTV".

Kathryn