Chatty --

I'm sorry for your loss -- it never really goes away -- be it 44 yrs or 44 days -- a soul mate is for eternity

Eagle Heart -- THANK YOU for one of the nicest compliments someone could give another !!

Ari -- I dont think Smile meant "not our business" the way you took it -- I think she meant more that we shouldnt sit in judgement of a situation we werent a part of (man bashing in other words) -- just be supportive of you.

Everyone hurts in their own way -- one person may be devistated by a situation yet another may look at it and shrug their shoulders and say whats the big deal

The point is that the forum is for personal things and you should feel comfortable posting anything you want to here -- you have a right to your opinion, your pain, your post -- but you also have to realize that we will not only hug you and support you -- but KICK YOUR BUTT sometimes ;-) -- and as you said to Smile -- you needed that and thanks !!

You can't put this many women from so many different backgrounds and lifestyles together in one place without some misunderstandings -- some lack of patience -- and some MAJOR HORMONES ;-)but that's okay ! That's how we get all the different points of view on a subject -- some of which you will agree with and some you will want to spit nails at -- pick and choose what you want to write, read and respond too and don't worry about the rest ;-)

Besides - this is good practice for you to get a little tougher skin and pass on some of your own wisdom -- so don't stop posting

I'm sure everyone here would agree with that !