I really thought I was taking care of myself. I am mixing up taking care of myself with selfishness, so I compromise when I don't want to. All your comments have this same thread. I have told him endless times i am not going. We have not talked about it for a few days and I know he thinks I will back down and go. Honestly sisters, I'm just exhausted and am not up for another confrontation. As I have mentioned I have a high stress job, which is about as much as I can handle in one day, in between hot flashes, thyroid surges,eczema breakouts and exhaustion. I'm pooped. Gee, am I dense or what???? In my effort to take care of myself, I slept half the day Saturday, cooked (which is therapy to me, at least BF does all the cleanup. sunday I took a nice long walk and started a weaving project. I had a massage scheduled at a cancer wellness center near my house, but they had to cancel. So how am I doing??? I will no longer talk about this ridiculous situation. His other daughter pulled a new fast selfish one too, and I just let it go. I had to laugh though. I told a good friend about the graduation thing and for those who watch dancing with the stars will crack up. She says as far as the graduation goes, "I'm in the bottom two"! I was hysterical. Well, I had voted myself off! Thanks for the wise words and friendship.